Exercise Points

Nixnax

Hi Everyone.

I will be starting the discover plan tomorrow. I have a 21 point allowance. I have recently started at the gym and burn several hundred calories a time. Do I need to each extra points, if so how many or how do I work it out.

Many thanks

I have no idea about exercise points as I have never used them but I am sure someone will be along that can advise you. I have only joined this forum and am doing the same plan as you. Lots of luck to you! Xxx

Hi! I too would like to know how many activity points I 'earn' from excercising.

Today I did 40 minutes of Wii Dance, followed by 10 minutes on my cross trainer & then this evening have been out for a 20 minute power walk - I have absolutely no idea how many extra points I've used/earned & would be grateful for advice :)

Does anyone know the answer to this?

There's a guide in the pocket guide but it depends on weight and intensitivity of workout (not calories) as to what pp you get!

Thank you folks. I'm on the discover plan, so from I what I can figure out I'll get slightly less in points and I'm eating less points. I'll maybe allow 3-4 after a good gym session then. I don't have access to the online stuff as I've pinched the info from a friend.

I'm on the Discover plan and bought the WW Pedometer from eBay (About £3 )which tells you how many activity points you've earned.
I use mine for when i use the Wii fit plus (Mostly jogging) and set it to moderate. Just for an idea I get 1.5 activity points for 35 mins :)

Don't forget you can't use exercise points if you were exercising prior to WW, your body is already used to that exercise! You only get points for exercise that's done in addition to what you were already doing! I miss out on over 40 points a week as I was already in the gym lol

Back