Exercise question?..

frecklesy

S: 13st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi all.been on lipotrim for nearly 4 weeks. Before I started i was going to zumba class once a week but since been on lipotrim I don't feel like iv got the energy to go back yet. Do u think this could just be me over-thinking that iv got no energy because I'm eating no food?
I still walk my dog at least twice a day&if I take him on 45 min (once a day) walk which includes a hill that's quite steep my legs feel shattered. I don't want to go to zumba and then give up half way thru.
Just wondered how u r all getting on and whether exercise is harder for u now or easier? I guess it depends on whether u did exercise before or not? I do a lot of walking and did so before losing weight. Tires me out at the moment tho any thoughts would be a huge help to me! Xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

TracyAnne

S: 19st3lb C: 17st12lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st5lb(7.06%)
Hi there,
I have never been one for exercise but, in the last few weeks, I have had more energy and felt like doing something. Hopefully you will feel the same soon.
x x x

Penonfell

S: 15st4lb C: 14st2lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.48%)
Hi TracyAnne

I am the same in that pre Lipotrim I went to Zumba once a week and was generally knackered by the end of it. Last week (my week 4) I went to Zumba 5 times and could have done more if there had been more sessions on! My energy level has rocketed as I have lost 2 stone already and I feel my Zumba classes are over before they've even started. Give it a go, you might find once your in the class the time will pass quickly and you might even feel more energized after the class, I end up dancing around Asda doing the family shop! :D

TracyAnne

S: 19st3lb C: 17st12lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st5lb(7.06%)
WOW!! Thanks Angela, I may well give it a go. Well done on the 2 stone loss. I bet you made the miserable staff at Asda smile!!

x x x

Shivie

On a mission!
S: 13st8lb C: 12st0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 1st8lb(11.58%)
I find my energy levels vary considerably from raring to go back down to no energy at all and longing for bed! You may as well give it a try and when the endorphins kick in you may find you even wanna Zumba all the way home from the class! Good luck hun!

Carobert

S: 19st5lb C: 17st9lb Loss: 1st10lb(8.86%)
Hi TracyAnne

I am the same in that pre Lipotrim I went to Zumba once a week and was generally knackered by the end of it. Last week (my week 4) I went to Zumba 5 times and could have done more if there had been more sessions on! My energy level has rocketed as I have lost 2 stone already and I feel my Zumba classes are over before they've even started. Give it a go, you might find once your in the class the time will pass quickly and you might even feel more energized after the class, I end up dancing around Asda doing the family shop! :D

That's great thanks, I used to do 3 zumba classes a week but haven't been since I started on lipotrim as have been worried about not having enough energy- will definately be giving it a go now, :D

lipotrim_boy

S: 28st4lb C: 20st1lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 8st3lb(29.04%)
My energy levels have rocketed. I walk most days now, and am doing 3 or 4 times the distances that I used to do. Easily.

frecklesy

I've not gone to zumba this week but tomo afternoon after weigh in I'm gona try the zumba wii game.done it a couple of times but not since LT so will try it&then nxt week will go to the class.
Thanks for the advice etc xx

Deezer

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 6st7lb(31.27%)
You will probably find pretty soon you'll have more energy than you know what to do with.... your body will catch up with you!!!

Hang on in there!!! x

frecklesy

Have u been running Dee? If so how far have u been getting?
May this year I was running up to 6 miles a day....but I put on a stone and a half after my holiday in June and I didn't continue after hols.I'd like to get back to it! But just haven't got the energy quite yet!xx

Deezer

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 6st7lb(31.27%)
I'm doin the C25K programme... I'm on week 5!! I started it while on TFR and was ok!!! X

josiejojojo

yeah I'm like Shivie - some days have excess of energy and others none what-so-ever. Just do what you feel like. As everyone keeps telling me this diet is short term - only another 4 weeks and it'll be over. So if you don't feel like doing anything then don't feel bad. I am also walking my dog about an hour and a half a day most days (although some he gets short changed if I'm feeling tired). I think that's enough as that burns 500 calories which is 50 over what we're talking in with the shakes xxx