Exercise question?..

frecklesy

Hi all.been on lipotrim for nearly 4 weeks. Before I started i was going to zumba class once a week but since been on lipotrim I don't feel like iv got the energy to go back yet. Do u think this could just be me over-thinking that iv got no energy because I'm eating no food?
I still walk my dog at least twice a day&if I take him on 45 min (once a day) walk which includes a hill that's quite steep my legs feel shattered. I don't want to go to zumba and then give up half way thru.
Just wondered how u r all getting on and whether exercise is harder for u now or easier? I guess it depends on whether u did exercise before or not? I do a lot of walking and did so before losing weight. Tires me out at the moment tho any thoughts would be a huge help to me! Xx

Hi there,
I have never been one for exercise but, in the last few weeks, I have had more energy and felt like doing something. Hopefully you will feel the same soon.
x x x

Hi TracyAnne

I am the same in that pre Lipotrim I went to Zumba once a week and was generally knackered by the end of it. Last week (my week 4) I went to Zumba 5 times and could have done more if there had been more sessions on! My energy level has rocketed as I have lost 2 stone already and I feel my Zumba classes are over before they've even started. Give it a go, you might find once your in the class the time will pass quickly and you might even feel more energized after the class, I end up dancing around Asda doing the family shop! :D

WOW!! Thanks Angela, I may well give it a go. Well done on the 2 stone loss. I bet you made the miserable staff at Asda smile!!

x x x

I find my energy levels vary considerably from raring to go back down to no energy at all and longing for bed! You may as well give it a try and when the endorphins kick in you may find you even wanna Zumba all the way home from the class! Good luck hun!

Hi TracyAnne

I am the same in that pre Lipotrim I went to Zumba once a week and was generally knackered by the end of it. Last week (my week 4) I went to Zumba 5 times and could have done more if there had been more sessions on! My energy level has rocketed as I have lost 2 stone already and I feel my Zumba classes are over before they've even started. Give it a go, you might find once your in the class the time will pass quickly and you might even feel more energized after the class, I end up dancing around Asda doing the family shop! :D

That's great thanks, I used to do 3 zumba classes a week but haven't been since I started on lipotrim as have been worried about not having enough energy- will definately be giving it a go now, :D

My energy levels have rocketed. I walk most days now, and am doing 3 or 4 times the distances that I used to do. Easily.

I've not gone to zumba this week but tomo afternoon after weigh in I'm gona try the zumba wii game.done it a couple of times but not since LT so will try it&then nxt week will go to the class.
Thanks for the advice etc xx

You will probably find pretty soon you'll have more energy than you know what to do with.... your body will catch up with you!!!

Hang on in there!!! x

Have u been running Dee? If so how far have u been getting?
May this year I was running up to 6 miles a day....but I put on a stone and a half after my holiday in June and I didn't continue after hols.I'd like to get back to it! But just haven't got the energy quite yet!xx

yeah I'm like Shivie - some days have excess of energy and others none what-so-ever. Just do what you feel like. As everyone keeps telling me this diet is short term - only another 4 weeks and it'll be over. So if you don't feel like doing anything then don't feel bad. I am also walking my dog about an hour and a half a day most days (although some he gets short changed if I'm feeling tired). I think that's enough as that burns 500 calories which is 50 over what we're talking in with the shakes xxx

Back