Exercise to lose tummy fat??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by TRICKYTREE, 15 December 2010 Social URL.

1. TRICKYTREE

TRICKYTREE Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi lovelies
    I have lost 2 stone and into my 3 stone. I have a tummy and previously had 2 c sections. I know my tum will never be flat but has anyone lost their tummy fat by exercise??
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Julie xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would love some help on this as well.

4. chocolate_bananas

chocolate_bananas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.69%)
    Diet:
    SW
    It's a myth that you can spot reduce fat, you lose it from everywhere equally, get burning fat and it will go from your tummy. Aerobic exercise is your best bet; running, exercise dvd's etc...anything that gets your heart rate up. Get some good tummy exercises in there too to strengthen the muscles underneath which will 'tighten' your waste, have a look at the 10 minute solutions dvds on Amazon for the belly blasters dvd.

5. Neveragain

Neveragain Full Member

Goal Weight:
    0st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I know videos and ads on shopping channels usually never work. But I have bought Hip Hop Abs about 2 years ago and I have followed Shaun T throughout his other videos, but the best of his so far is hip hop abs, U can see results from the first time u do it. It really melts the fat from around your tummy and hips and also everywhere. Its a full body workout and I love it. he is funny, he keeps you moving and you are sort of dancing. When you get his technique down you will be sailing through it and I even do it without the video, when im waiting for the kettle to boil I quickly do one of the moves and U can feel it working. he will explain the tilt tuck and tighten and trust me it works. Started it back up again and I have lost in 4 weeks 6 inches around my tummy and I have lost two dress sizes. but meetings they have been raving about Zumba, which looks good too, someone who I work with goes to a class on thursday night and she loves it and it has toned her up really well.
    Hope this helps :)

6. TRICKYTREE

TRICKYTREE Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank you everyone x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.