exercise wii?

nyssa88

Silver Member
Hi just wondering on what your opinions are on using the wii for your exercise and is it any good?

I used to go gym daily but its not an option now as i have a 4 month old and my closest gym is 30min walk away.

Should i invest in a wii or just try to be more active without it? X

I've got a Wii and there are a few exercise games you can play, such as Biggest Loser, EA Active Sports, and even the Just Dance games.

Do you feel like you get a good workout with them? I know you can also get zumba for the wii which looks good

I love my wii for exercise I find it better than the gym lol I have all just dances, dance coach workout, Zumba and wii fit plus :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep most def feel like you have a work out with them, it gets you sweating a lot and with the biggest loser and ea active I get a bit breathless after 20 minutes. I do go to the gym but on the days I don't go I use the Wii :)

Ohh thanks am excited to get one now :)

Do you need much space to do zumba as i know when i went to the classes you need alot of space and dont have that in my living room lol x

Not sure about Zumba but I know for the other ones you do need a fair amount of space around you, but I'm the same and don't have that much space in my living room, sometimes need to move a table.

I have the biggest loser challenge for the wii and I love it....did a fitness test the first week and then it recommends a program-you chose how many times a week and for how long and what difficulty and then you have a weekly program! I do the weekly challenge and get weighed on a Saturday and exercise on a Sunday, Tues and Thursday!

I absolutely love it and have lost 6.5lb in 19days x

Back