exercise

what amount and type of exercise is recommended on this diet?

i usually do just over 1 hour of cardio at least 4times a week (ive done this for the past few months)

i dont want to go into starvation mode but i also want to keep fit at the same time as being on the diet?

how much do you all do and how do u find it affects your loss? do you lose much more if u do a lot of exercise that week?

I would usualy do 45 mins of cardio and a few arm weights about 2 or 3 times a week sometimes 4, i dont notice that it effects my weightloss as such in a good or bad way but it does keep me motivated and busy :)

I usuually walk everyday for a total of around a hour and a half a day, i did start going to the gym but i felt weak everytime i went so i just stick to walking x

I think it's okay if you have been exercising before you start LT. Mind you, the first two weeks you might not feel up to it. I canoed, walked, and hillwalked before so the chemist said it was fine to keep it up. Which I have done except the hillwalking just didn't have the strength, to keep up with the others and didn't like holding everyone back (but it felt alot better with the weight off, just hadn't the energy from food). I was worried about being out on the water (canoeing) and letting the group down by not keeping up in the long sea paddles, but it hasn't been too bad so far.

I would listen to your body, if it feels weak maybe ease off a little until you feel okay. When I tried to climb the last mountain I just got too light headed and just could not get the water into me quick enough, got really dehydrated, so I just slowed down and took more breaks, but for the first time I didn't make the top before we turned back. But I still enjoyed it. Love the outdoors.

yeh i feel a bit drab if i dont go the gym anyway, its more of a hobby to be honest coz i really enjoy it!

taking up boxercise soon!

Back