Exercise ?

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Madferret, 16 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    All

I'm on a DD today and did 50 mins cardio in the gym this morning which equated to approximately 300 cals....
    As I will only be eating approx 450 cals, this will mean that my body is surviving on 150 cals - is this ok ?
    I know that we have mentioned that there is no need to eat on a DD but is it ok to exercise ???

Thoughts anyone.. I feel fine and have only had an Alpen Light bar so far today as well as 1 litre of water...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    I've only been exercising on an up day, but as long as you feel ok I don't see why not. Just make sure if your body tells you that it's not feeling good that you stop, don't want you feeling dizzy or anything!

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I do feel more tired than normal but I think that was more to do with disturbed sleep last night than the exercise this morning..

I will keep an eye on how I am feeling whilst I am exercising and see if it bears any impact which day I am following..

Thanks for the advice

T
    x

5. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Sorry I cant really answer that as I haven't done any exercise as yet.:sign0007: I did get my book today so will let you know when I get to that chapter x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.