Exercise.

What numbers thing?! OMG A WII THING I DONT KNOW ABOUT!!! What game is it on?

:)

if i remember correctly it's on the balance section! you have to move your hips and ass to each side or front and back to hit the numbers to get up to 10! :D it's great fun hehe

Ooooh... Right... I think dad has watched quite enough telly today, I shall go and turf him out the living room so I can have some quality Wii Time :D

i play on the wii fit!! (such a laugh when you do it with friends!) and im gonna start walking! (once the weather gets better!) xx

I skip at a high pace for 15mins feel like im gna die when im finished

also go for walks and starting to go swimmin from tomorrow

Hey curvylass!!!Well done on 20 mins on xtrainer....

My exercise is the gym! at least 3 times a week but strive for 4 times!!!
Never ever thought i'd be a gym freak but I have the bug, been going for 11 weeks or so and when i started i could barely do 2 mns on x trainer, never thought i'd ever manage anymore, but i now either do a full 30 min at resistance 5 on cross country or 2 sets of 20 mins, same resist and prog. depends how i feel, sorry depends how my legs feel!!! lol

Needless to say i'm very proud of my self and do blow my own trumpet a bit!!! lol x

Keep up the great work..xx

Well i do alot of walking and my job is fairly physical in that i have to muck out 15 horses by 1pm lol

But i like to ride and believe me that burns some calories, i think its something like 2 bonus points for 20 minutes or something ridiculous like that

I do like the wi fit and might get the plus versin but in the summer i hope to be able to swim, bike ride and get back to my dance workout

i walk all the time.. i have a wii fit but i dont find it great at all.. kind of boring.. i also got a cheap skippin rope thats someting i suppose better than nutin!!

i walk anywhere from 4-8 km a day just doing school run! also I live in an old west london house with 6 floors, i go up and down the stairs at least 6 times a day!

i'm joining the college gym after half term! going to go for 45 mins before college because my mam takes me early as she works there and drops my brother off who starts at half 8 whereas i don't start to half 9! then because me and my friends get bored at dinner time we're going to go for half an hour in our dinner break and then i'm going to go after college while i'm waiting for my mam to finish her stuff. Save me some bus money too!

Hi C.L. I do alot of walking every day, and take my ipod or little radio , at least 3 miles daily, and I have a small round trampoline - the type that kids use, its low impact exercise- No.. I dont jump.. I jog, or dance on it., again, with my fast music, or even a good talk radio prog.. I like LBC. Dont know if exercise makes you lose weight, but it burns the energy that you eat I suppose..
I enjoy it.. you've got to do something, anything, that you enjoy, otherwise, theres no motivation to keep doing it..

A 'little and often' approach is better, ( ie, every day ) I think, than just hit and miss every few days.. but, anyway, whatever you choose, choose it for life, and good luck !

I have just started going on the treadmill every night and burn 100 calorise and also try and do some skipping aswell

not sure if this is the case in other tescos, but my local big tesco is selling exercise bikes and cross trainers for about £25 at the mo! just a heads up for anyone who might be seeking a bargain :)

Asda were doing them £20 and when i went theyd all gone

when did you see these in Tesco i want 1

Back