Exercise

Yup :D i dont exercise and have lost. To be honest though, im not toned and wish I was so maybe I should exercise lol.

I dont do exercise like - going the gym, doing classes etc - but i do exercise in other ways - walking to the shops/pub etc instead of using the car, doing the gardening, housework, etc

So i think sometimes you dont need to get to the gym - but its a personal view! sometimes i get a burst of energy and get out on my bike, and it all helps with weightloss.

xxx

i dont really excercise, but i know i need to to get the body i want but its so much effort i never seem to get round to it!

I'm really hoping I can still lose without exercising; my heart is in AF and I'm not currently allowed to do anything even remotely like exercise. Not even gentle walking at the moment. :^(

Oh Wicca, I feel so sorry for you. I hope everything works out okay! *hug*
I'm in a situation too where I can't exercise. I was in a nasty car accident in September last year, and still suffering quite badly from my whiplash. They won't let me do anything but gentle stretches and walking, which I find to be a real pig tbh! Oh well! X X

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

HUGS Caramelle. At least I'm not in pain. Just get tired easily, and can't do anything.

xxxXXXxxx

Yep!! I've tried both, i had a few weeks where I went spinning once a week (where you burn about 1000 calories per 45min session) And a few weeks where I didn't exercise at all, and my losses each week were pretty much the same. And I still lose when I don't exercise, which is great! But everyone is different! xxx

I am hoping that you can, because although I am trying to add in some exercize when i can, i am not doing much at all in all honesty!!

I've not been able to exercise in 9 weeks since starting back onplan and breaking my foot! Been on crutch/es the whole time so it's been difficult to say the least.

But I can't wait to get going again - fingers crossed the cast comes off today!! :D xx

Best of luck Cupcake, will be crossing my fingers for you!

And it's comforting to see that there are more "low exercisers" out there. We'll have to watch out for each other I think! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

I exercise, but I want to tone up as well as lose weight. Exercise isn't a requirement of SW, you can still lose without it, although they encourage it with the body magic. I go swimming every weekday, and do a step class on the wii at the weekends. My weight loss has been the same whether I exercise or not, but my body definitely feels firmer, although I still have a way to go.

ATM I really struggle to exercise as I am suffering with depression. However, when I spent time with my BF e go for walks and have walked tones at the weekend which has resulting in helping with WL :)

Back