• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more


Just wondering if anyone(with a lot of weight to lose like me) got checked out by a doc before embarking on exercise?
I have minor heart prob(svt but controlled with beta blockers),
have been going for forty minute walk every day,
past two days I have had "a tight chest" after ten minutes walk,
its not a mega pain,
just uncomfortable and tight,
and disappears when I have a sit down.
Im wondering whether its just my body objecting to exercise(even that of the gentle variety),
or should I see GP?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
if you're in any doubt about it i would consult your gp- i'm sure it's just cause you're not in shape (yet :)) but def make sure in case you do yourself any damage...x
good for you!! look after youself though...x


wants a dancer's body.
Brainsprain please go to your doc and explain what happened, it may be a bit of angina where you'd just need the spray under the tongue when the pain comes. Definitely, please, get it checked. My dad had a bit of pain in the arm, tightness in his chest and walked up to the hospital. They were shocked, he had suffered a minor heart attack and was blessed to have got there in time. So please please go get your obs checked by your GP.
hi brainsprain, I would go to the doctor and just advise them of what happened, it might be your body saying to you 'don't push me too hard.'

Sharkbait1983 x

Similar threads