What exercise is everyone doing????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by juliebags, 14 May 2014.

1. juliebags

juliebags Well-Known Member

Was just wondering what types of exercise everyone is doing and how they are coping with it is it affecting their losses or boosting them , i have been doing a 7.5km walk every other day , not at marching pace ,,,, i find this type of exercise good for me , but i am on 810 so i get alittle extra!!! How is everyone else getting on ?? I am thinking of staring the 30 day shred again !
  2. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

I am only on SS so i have to be careful with my exercise.

I do Jullian Michaels problem zones and pilates. usually either 20 or 30 minutes a day but its all toning stuff and not cardio
  3. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

I do a little 20 minute tabata routine every morning as I fall out of bed. It's mostly toning exercises as I'd like to be slim and toned when I reach my goal. On top of that I do some swimming and walking and jogging.

I have found that when I do a really intense session (running up and down hills for example) I don't lose much weight but I get slimmer. I feel better after some exercise too.
  4. juliebags

juliebags Well-Known Member

I think its important to get some form of exercise , thats why i never did ss,, even after this diet i need to have a routine that i can manage to keep up with , i'm not bothered about getting hot an sweaty , lol ,,, as long as i keep moving !! Good luck everyone