1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

What exercise is everyone doing????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by juliebags, 14 May 2014 Social URL.

1. juliebags

juliebags Well-Known Member

Was just wondering what types of exercise everyone is doing and how they are coping with it is it affecting their losses or boosting them , i have been doing a 7.5km walk every other day , not at marching pace ,,,, i find this type of exercise good for me , but i am on 810 so i get alittle extra!!! How is everyone else getting on ?? I am thinking of staring the 30 day shred again !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

I am only on SS so i have to be careful with my exercise.

I do Jullian Michaels problem zones and pilates. usually either 20 or 30 minutes a day but its all toning stuff and not cardio

4. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

I do a little 20 minute tabata routine every morning as I fall out of bed. It's mostly toning exercises as I'd like to be slim and toned when I reach my goal. On top of that I do some swimming and walking and jogging.

I have found that when I do a really intense session (running up and down hills for example) I don't lose much weight but I get slimmer. I feel better after some exercise too.

5. juliebags

juliebags Well-Known Member

I think its important to get some form of exercise , thats why i never did ss,, even after this diet i need to have a routine that i can manage to keep up with , i'm not bothered about getting hot an sweaty , lol ,,, as long as i keep moving !! Good luck everyone