Exercise!!!

I have done the 30 day shred for 5 days, not sure whether to continue or not as I ddnt lose weight yesterday and the fact that am on a vlcd.

My partner works shifts so I can't to go the gym or anything. I'd love to go swimming but its not really an option.

I spend most of the day running round after my 15 month old, and when she goes down for a nap I'll do 30 minutes on the wii fit.

I pay £38 a month gym membership and haven't been once since I started this diet. I haven't got the energy to walk up the stairs hardly. In fact, last night I was drying my hair and had to stop half way through becasue I couldn't keep my arms up in the air holding the hairdryer. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just want to sleep all the time.

Hi there I do Zumba twice a weeks and Bollywood once a week so yes exercise is a big part of this for me. xx:D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT FEEDBACK GUYS!!! :D i want to ensure that i dont push it too far...too fast ..i think that what i am getting from you is that it is indivdual...

Back