Exercise

Shame your walk affected you like that lilaloves :-(
I had another walk today slightly more timewise that yesterday. Came home from work and went straight out walking - i knew if i came in and sat down I prob wouldnt go out again!

Well tonight is Run number 2 of c25k and it is POURING down and sooo windy. My cold/sore throat from the other day is still here so going running in the rain is just not do-able.
Gutted.

Went out anyway.
Couldn't run as fast as the resistance from the wind nearly killed me but I still did it! =D

Well done, I had trouble dragging myself out for a walk last night and it was just dark so going out in horrible weather shows how determined you are! :)

Thank you for this thread. I re joined group last week and lost 3 lb my first week which im happy with.
I already have week 1 & 2 on my phone. Read this thread to the last page and thought to myself huh might aswell, closed my net book, got dressed and did day 1 week 1 of the podcast.
Knackered is an understatmentand I feel like jelly lol. I really struggled in place but I did it!:) I had about 30 sec left before cool down and it went dark and started raining ! Luckly I was exercising at my local park and my 5 min cool down got me right to my door.
Woo hoo :)

Vicky

Really well done, I must start mine tomorrow :D

Thanks,
Im noticing a side effect, I got back about an hour ago and im starting to feel very happy and giggly lol
Gotta get ready for work in a bit, got a feeling its gona be a good night :) woo hoo

Whoo im glad this thread has helped a few people, ive finally hit the enojoyment stage again, went for a run yday and today was my non run day but i actually contemplated going and almost did, am slightly annyoed still i didnt go, but im happy ive got back to wanting to go and enjoying it, i feel a million times better in myself :eek:) x

Hi, im a bit sore this morning but I thought it would be worse. I really enjoyed it yesterday even though it was hard, the sheer pleasure I had afterwards knowing that I stuck it out all the way through.
I ran round a football pitch which actually overlooks the next village, could see the cliffs and the sea was really nice not to think about anything but just enjoying myself.
Cant wait to go out tomorrow, i think i might have to repeat week 1 but thats fine :)

Finally got couch to 5k up and running today!:D
Week 1 day 1 completed:)
It was really good, enjoyed it in the sunshine:)

Joined the gym about 3 weeks ago and im managing to get there 3-4 times a week, wish it could be more but time wont allow it. This morning we did a boxercise class, WOW, how much hard work was that? a total workout if ever there was one, and loved it. Expect to be sore tomorrow but have to admit i love that feeling the day after when you can feel that you have actually worked hard.

I walked quite a bit further than I have been (building up a bit each week) yesterday as I told a friend I was going out with Id walk to her rather than her pick me up and boy do I know I did it today - but they say no pain no gain so I guess Thats ok then!!! lol

Back