Exercise

loueze1

Started Lipotrim yesterday. Feeling a little hungry and noticing food a lot more than usual.
Does anyone know whether you can exercise on Lipotrim? ie, walking or cycling? :confused:

In the first couple of weeks it's best to give your body time to adjust as burning fat for energy takes longer than it does to use glucose. When you hit ketosis you will notice how slow and sluggish you feel for a few days... Even lifting a glass of water was effort for me!!! But once your body gets used to it's new way of working, it will get better and faster at burning fat for fuel and you can introduce exercise. But go easy because I'm near the end of week 2 and still struggling to even walk my daughter to nursery... Feel so weak. But it will pass!! X

exercise is usually fine after the 1st week or so. As to what is best im not too sure. I use the wii fit for 30 mins everyday. Once more weight comes off ill be tempted to try toning exercises. whatever works for you is best :)

If you exercised before the LT it's fine to continue this. If you haven't it's best to wait for a few weeks and then slowly start doing some exercise. Also, keep in mind that if you start getting dizzy, you probably are exercising too intense.

Back