Exercise

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by mummypower, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I know it is advised to walk min 20mins every day while in attack, but can you do more? i.e circuit class/spinning? I can't find any mention of it in the book.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Personally I 'd postpone the faster, harder classes like spin, and do something less high impact. It's only for a few days, but your energy levels will be so low you just won't get the full benefit of the class.

(My sister tried to do her regular Zumba class on her 4th day in attack. She hit "the wall" within minutes, and could barely move.)

4. coxnicole1986

coxnicole1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.02%)
    Diet:
    dukan diet
    i just keep to the gym using the equipment and no classes for first week then increase as you feel more energy

5. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    thanks girls, attempted a run tonight and fel "the Wall"! will keep to walking this week!

6. Emms24

Emms24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Yeah I'd definately save high intensity til cruise. Zumba fell on my first day of attack so I boycotted it. Since then however I find it so much easier than i used to and tonight I put it soooo much effort I was dripping with sweat but it felt good! although the extra energy could be because I'm like two stone lighter so have less weight to carry... Lol

And as for spinning... That nearly killed me when I last did it. Never again lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.