exercise

Hey..how much exercise is recommended on Lipotrim ??? i've been taking myself off on 1 hour walks as i've been off work for near 7 weeks and think i should be more active...but i dont want to be over doing it...

Hey..how much exercise is recommended on Lipotrim ??? i've been taking myself off on 1 hour walks as i've been off work for near 7 weeks and think i should be more active...but i dont want to be over doing it...

I haven't seen any guidelines on exercise, I believe it all depends on individuals, I personally don't do much by way of exercise apart from short walks on daily basis but some people on this forum go to gym. You will have to do what you think is best for you:D

I'd lay off exercise during the first week let your body get used to no food intake etc.
Then just take it how you find it. If you start off slow build yourself up to exercising more frequently for longer and at a higher intensity. Did you exerise frequently before LT or not?
If you struggle rest dont push yourself :)
xx

I try and go for a 3 mile walk about 4 times a week, want to get into practice for life after lipotrim!

Thanks guys..i would of been on my feet walking about for 7 hours every day..up and down a deli counter lol...god knows how i'm gona cope when i go back at the end of the month :)

I need to start again, got my kettleworx collection ready to go but wanted to get well into the diet first. Day 9 today so think I will start :)

I wouldnt know the recommended just what you feel your body will let you?!?
I'm totally laying off it this week but next week will start with the sit ups and lady press ups! Mostly toning as I dont want to lose the weight and end up saggy! Ill prob try a moderate jog/run see how I cope. I'm used to doing 5k's in under 30 mins so I will try that and see how I cope. Will keep you informed!

Back