exercise

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by crissiedoll, 15 June 2011 Social URL.

1. crissiedoll

crissiedoll Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hey..how much exercise is recommended on Lipotrim ??? i've been taking myself off on 1 hour walks as i've been off work for near 7 weeks and think i should be more active...but i dont want to be over doing it...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World
    I haven't seen any guidelines on exercise, I believe it all depends on individuals, I personally don't do much by way of exercise apart from short walks on daily basis but some people on this forum go to gym. You will have to do what you think is best for you:D

4. Tay10r

Tay10r Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd lay off exercise during the first week let your body get used to no food intake etc.
    Then just take it how you find it. If you start off slow build yourself up to exercising more frequently for longer and at a higher intensity. Did you exerise frequently before LT or not?
    If you struggle rest dont push yourself :)
    xx

5. Minnie Me

Minnie Me Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(23.58%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I try and go for a 3 mile walk about 4 times a week, want to get into practice for life after lipotrim!

6. crissiedoll

crissiedoll Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks guys..i would of been on my feet walking about for 7 hours every day..up and down a deli counter lol...god knows how i'm gona cope when i go back at the end of the month :)

7. Claire1978

Claire1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I need to start again, got my kettleworx collection ready to go but wanted to get well into the diet first. Day 9 today so think I will start :)

8. Tay10r

Tay10r Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wouldnt know the recommended just what you feel your body will let you?!?
    I'm totally laying off it this week but next week will start with the sit ups and lady press ups! Mostly toning as I dont want to lose the weight and end up saggy! Ill prob try a moderate jog/run see how I cope. I'm used to doing 5k's in under 30 mins so I will try that and see how I cope. Will keep you informed!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.