Exercise

fingers crossed

Silver Member
Hey folks,

Can someone give me the lowdown on CD & exercise please. Yes? No? More water? More packs? etc

I'm all out of kilter with the CD world still!

Ta

It all depends what sort of exercise you are planning and what your current state of training is.
If you gone on SS and want to start training in addition, it's not really recommended for the first couple of weeks.
If you have been training before, you are ok to go on with it, just take it, as your energy allows you to.

I have been training as before (even slightly more), but I only did a strict SS for 2 weeks and then started building my intake around the weight training. I have not had a problem at all.
Everybody is different, so you need to balance it out.

More water, yes, definitely. More packs, not really, but you could time your packs around the training, like have one short before for some more energy, or split one for before and after.

Good luck

for me i have to take time out from my training to do ss i find it extremely hard to do anything . Everyone is different.

I think I do too much excercise as my weight loss is slow but my inch loss is fast if that makes sense, I ride 10K a night on an excercise bike, I know everyone says it is bad for me on this diet but I need to tone up during the weight loss, I am on 790 plan though.

I think I do too much excercise as my weight loss is slow but my inch loss is fast if that makes sense, I ride 10K a night on an excercise bike, I know everyone says it is bad for me on this diet but I need to tone up during the weight loss, I am on 790 plan though.

The scale success is nice, but i couldn't give a monkey's.
If I look good and hard and solid at 21 stone, I am happy. If it takes 20 stone or 19, then that's what it is.
I go by mirror and shape, scales are secondary to me.

As you have noticed, your inches are going, that's what makes the size, not always the weight.

Keep going, sounds like you're doing really well.

ive just done a circuit dvd work out and was as weak as a kitten, it really is *****, cant wait to get back to serious training. Oli what did you do after your 2 weeks on SS ?

Hi there. I exercise 3-4 times a week on CD, normally high energy classes like BodyCombat. Haven't found its particularly affected my weight loss and it has helped tighten me up whilst losing. Plus I love the buzz I get after a fun workout. The only thing I do different on a gym day is have a bar rather than my usual tetra for lunch which I spread out over the afternoon so have plenty of energy when I get there. Also don't let yourself get dehydrated but as everyone else says please listen to your body and stop when you need to!
Good luck, Kx

I exercise, I do aerobics and pilates and sit ups normally and try and walk at least a couple of miles a day. Sometimes if I've had a big session then I'll eat a small chicken salad as advised by my CDC but when I'm in ketosis I am full of energy so I dont tend to.

I'm on ss and I've just done an hours exercise with weights and lunges, squats, sit ups etc and feel great :party0011: but it usually catches up with me and I will feel tired later. I also do yoga once a week and walk the dogs every day. I couldn't do more intensive exercise on ss and I've found this is enough to get me back into shape as the weight comes off and so far don't have a problem with saggy skin.... well apart from my bingo wings, but I've always struggled to tone up my arms :cry:

Cheers girls,

I've done CD before with no exercise & then done bits of exercise in my time off. I suppose its just trial & error now until I find my niche. Its always good to hear how other people do things. Thank you.

Back