Exercise

elle82

Does anybody have any experience that if they work out its more weight loose each week and is it a big difference..thanks :)

That's amazing weight loss! How much exercise did she have to do to get that result? Thanks

Thank u so much 4 letting me know xx that was really nice of u...I've hit desperation if I didn't have a holiday booked in 7 weeks I wudnt mind how long it takes but I'm really hoping 4 a little over 2 stone fingers crossed :)

See what classes are on at your local sports centres? If you don't swim, you could try either jogging or walking on a treadmill (I can't run to save my life), or going on a cross-trainer? I think Zumba is the best - you can work at your own pace, and will have a ball!

slimmabum said:
See what classes are on at your local sports centres? If you don't swim, you could try either jogging or walking on a treadmill (I can't run to save my life), or going on a cross-trainer? I think Zumba is the best - you can work at your own pace, and will have a ball!

That's exactly wot I plan on doing lol Zumba at home when the kids go to bed I think if I went on a treadmill I'd have a heart attack lol I hope it burns enough fat :)

Any reasonable exercise is good - just don't over do it.

I've just finished doing half an hour of Zumba & I feel knackered but brilliant. It's great fun & hopefully it will help shift the weight

Thank u cherrygem was thinking the same about u :) good luck 2 u x I can't wait to start seeing results my minds on the prize now lol..how long do u plan on doing it 4?

I go for a 20-40 min walk most days and can see the weight coming off my legs and thighs if that helps but i think its just toning up moreso!! still though good going!

kingiejules said:
I go for a 20-40 min walk most days and can see the weight coming off my legs and thighs if that helps but i think its just toning up moreso!! still though good going!

That's were most my problems r legs thighs and butt lol

elle82 said:
That's were most my problems r legs thighs and butt lol

My butt hardly exists anymore Haha kind of miss it but that's where my pants is falling off me

kingiejules said:
My butt hardly exists anymore Haha kind of miss it but that's where my pants is falling off me

Lol I bet ur loving it I can't wait :) well done ..my thighs have no gap in the middle n my butt sticks out (how nice lol) how long did it take for that to happen? And have u gone down a size it takes me ages to go down a size

elle82 said:
Lol I bet ur loving it I can't wait :) well done ..my thighs have no gap in the middle n my butt sticks out (how nice lol) how long did it take for that to happen? And have u gone down a size it takes me ages to go down a size

It's good but terrified to buy a new pair in case that goes in a few weeks. My thighs are the same no gap but we'll get there eventually with them they'll kill me because they've always been huge. Honestly didn't notice a thing first week and that was my biggest loss and just between second and third week I was trying to hold up my pants so down to a definitely comfy 14 but I'd give it another week or two to fully fit a 12. What about you? Oh I wouldn't worry about the butt that will eventually go and my boobs have gone down a cup size at least I'd say, I'm more happy about that-less back pain!

I do spin twice a week and find it really good am still in my first week and didn't go this week but I'll be back next week for the two nights it works your whole body and we do weights as well during our spin really good. Am going start swimming as well like you I've a holiday in 9 weeks and need shift stone and half in that time.

Back