Extra Easy Exercise

Caburygurl

Can anyone on slim world tell me did they loose weight without exercising and still loose weight

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There's tonnes of ppl in my group who don't exercise and lose big amounts each week. 3lbs +!!

I think exercise is not only good for your health its good for your mental state!! I am a genuinely happier person since exercising!! I try to exercise 6 times a week xxx

On a normal week, I will do a few walks and lose weight. Last week I hurt my back and wasn't able to do anything, and I put on weight, even though I stuck to the eating plan.

I think exercise does make a huge difference to some people. :)

I'm going to be honest - especially when I first started slimming world, I did very little to no exercise. I didn't want to, and to be honest, I really couldn't, and I still managed losses so long as I followed the plan.

Once I got a bit more active naturally as the weight fell off, my losses moved faster, but even in weeks I was super busy and so didn't have the time, I still did lose. I think you start to exercise more naturally anyway, even if it's just walking more because you can.

I think it can make a difference, but as long as you follow the plan, it can be done without :)

heyxtara said:
I'm going to be honest - especially when I first started slimming world, I did very little to no exercise. I didn't want to, and to be honest, I really couldn't, and I still managed losses so long as I followed the plan.

Once I got a bit more active naturally as the weight fell off, my losses moved faster, but even in weeks I was super busy and so didn't have the time, I still did lose. I think you start to exercise more naturally anyway, even if it's just walking more because you can.

I think it can make a difference, but as long as you follow the plan, it can be done without :)

Thanks am going to start walking this week, kind of put off by the cold weather

xMandyDx said:
On a normal week, I will do a few walks and lose weight. Last week I hurt my back and wasn't able to do anything, and I put on weight, even though I stuck to the eating plan.

I think exercise does make a huge difference to some people. :)

Caburygurl said:

Don't let the cold weather put you off! Get all wrapped up :) its lovely walking along the coast in the winter xxx

greedyguts1980 said:
Don't let the cold weather put you off! Get all wrapped up :) its lovely walking along the coast in the winter xxx

Thanks Hun, is there any particular way I should be walking. Like should I walk like am late for work lol. ? How long shall I walk for ?

I go to the gym for 3 to 4 classes a week and walk daily , I love the feeling plus I am loosing inches off boobs, waist and hips, it doesn't show as huge weight losses but physically I feel amazing!

I go to the gym for 3 to 4 classes a week and walk daily , I love the feeling plus I am loosing inches off boobs, waist and hips, it doesn't show as huge weight losses but physically I feel amazing!

So true !! - I am becoming addicted to exercise - I love the rush when you push yourself, I exercise in the mornings before work (just off now) and it sets me up in a good mood all day, I sometimes do a gym session in the morning and then a class at lunchtime, today its a 'bootcamp', I havent seen great weight losses but I am much more toned than a friend I go to SW with how is about the same weight as I am and same height.

Start off walking for about half an hour and try to keep a pace so that you are slightly out of breath and can feel you heart racing. There is nothing like wrapping up warm and walking it clears the cobwebs. Good luck hope you find a exercise regime that you enjoy :D

My only form of exercise is walking and I love it!! And feel so much better for it. Thank god we have a dog to walk and a friend who needs their dog walking 4 days a week too!! I started sw just over 6 weeks ago but started walking about march/April time last year as that's when our puppy was old enough to take for walks, so I eased myself into it. I had pains in my chest over the summer whilst out with the dog and got very breathless, but now I'm walking for almost 2 hrs each day if I decide to walk to and from work too, I love walking now!! And my legs are solid!!! :) well apart from the tops of my thighs which I think will always be wobbly lol

I dont really 'exercise' as in going to the gym and pounding the treadmill/cross trainer, I found something I DO enjoy doing...ZUMBA!

Love it, go to 4 - 5 classes a week, 45 mins a time. Certainly the best way to wiggle off those inches!! :D

The plan is designed to help you lose weight without exercising. However, We should do some form of exercise to lead a healthy lifestyle in general. Losing weight is important but so is health. It doesn't have to be the gym. Brisk walks a few times a week, anything that gets the heart pumping

Back