Exercise

Madamejones25

Hey does anyone find they tend to lose less or even put on when you have done a lot of exercise that week? It's happened to me a couple of times and I don't understand it!! :(

Yes I do alot of walking and those weeks i have been more like trekking i can actually gain a pound but i lose the inches! Thats what keep me going and stopped me weighing myself and just going from the inch loss to be honest but that is just me and i don't attend meetings just go off my own back, some will say weighing is part of slimming world but that just how i like things, i don't really understand it either other than muscle density and mass weigh more than fat and you gain more muscle the more you exersize x

You should definitely measure yourself if you're exercising a lot. I find if I haven't had a good loss on the scales I have had one on the measuring tape :) x

Hey does anyone find they tend to lose less or even put on when you have done a lot of exercise that week? It's happened to me a couple of times and I don't understand it!! :(

Yeah i seem to gain i been gym 6 times this week for at least an hour sometimes more. done loads diff classes and put half pound on :( but it is time of month so dont think it helps either!

Back