exercise

Twiowl

Has anyone got a tread mill at home, are they any good ? Since i can't go swimming,gym on a regular basis until the summer (when i go back down south :) ) I thought i would get one, since i have 3 kids it's hard to try and do any exercise regular. I do have a vibro machine but standing there getting shaked about isn't exercise in my eyes lmao.

Can't speak about the running machine, but what i tend to do is step up and down on the bottom step! (problem if you live in a bungalow!) its free and I dont need to leave the house to do it, if I am watching a tv programme with adverts in the evening (im at work all day) every time it comes on I run off to the hall and do the three/five minutes inbetween, its only short bursts but I seam to be bulding up how many steps I do each advert break.

I live in a flat think my neighbours would think I am nuts if started doing that in the close hahaha great idea though :) x

I suppose it would!!!, you can always get a little plastic step and use it in the flat! or did you get your treadmill yet?

Back