Exercise

honeypop

Gold Member
Be been going to gym with my friends for 3 weeks. I've just started back on lipotrim today. What is my limit in the gym? 30 mins treadmill? Some toning exercises?

Hi I was told at the start not to exercise as I might be feeling weak due to the TFR Also I was told we lose weight without doing any exercise. I must admit I only started walking about 4th week as I did feel a little lightheaded.

I think with exercise you will have to listen to your body as it will tell you when you need to slow down or stop.
I think exercise will help once you don't push yourself too far as that will start to build more muscle and that will lessen your losses.

Eiregirl said:
I think with exercise you will have to listen to your body as it will tell you when you need to slow down or stop.
I think exercise will help once you don't push yourself too far as that will start to build more muscle and that will lessen your losses.

agree with eiregirl, tho my pharmacist told me for the first week not to do any excersize while ur body adjusts, so maybe just have a break for a week then see how u get on x

Back