Exercise

claire2010

Is it ok to exercise? I have just joined a gym and I am getting personal training three times a week and go swimming twice a week. Does this affect weight loss? Thanks

Hi there. I exercise although it doesn't make any difference to the weight loss it does to me if that makes sense. I feel good for it and fitter. Plus I'm toning up while loosing weight. I sometimes have to ease off if feeling light headed but just drink lots of water.

claire2010 said:
Is it ok to exercise? I have just joined a gym and I am getting personal training three times a week and go swimming twice a week. Does this affect weight loss? Thanks

Just be careful exercising for the first few weeks of a VLCD-as you're only taking on between 650-700 cals a day

Yeah I will be thanks the personal trainer knows I am on a low calorie diet. Have uz been doing the diet long? How do uz find it? X

claire2010 said:
Yeah I will be thanks the personal trainer knows I am on a low calorie diet. Have uz been doing the diet long? How do uz find it? X

I've just finished week 6, and have lost 35lbs so far :) its brilliant

Aw that's ace well done :) do you have three or four shakes a day? I did cambridge before but much prefer this the shakes are nicer and I like the hot meals too x

claire2010 said:
Aw that's ace well done :) do you have three or four shakes a day? I did cambridge before but much prefer this the shakes are nicer and I like the hot meals too x

I don't really have many shakes. I prefer the meals and soups. I switch between 3 and4 packs depending what I'm doing x

That's good I have two shakes a day a bar n then a hot meal. How much do you have to lose? U have lost loads in a short time x

claire2010 said:
That's good I have two shakes a day a bar n then a hot meal. How much do you have to lose? U have lost loads in a short time x

Got another 6stone(ish) to lose, but will see when I get there I guess

claire2010 said:
I want to lose seven stone hopefully by the end of October x

Wow! That's a short time scale, its only monta and they say 1stone a month on average-but maybe a bit more in the first month :)

Back