Exercise??

hi Rachael, I started exercising at the beginning of week 3, just swimming a couple of times a week and also doing a fitness game on the xbox at home. i would maybe consider doing more if i wasn't aching every other day lol!! what sort of exercise are you going to be doing? im still unsure as to how much i should be doing! good luck xx

yes start off nice and easy, don't over work yourself, maybe like every other day to start and see how you get on :) xx

I started exercising on day 1 and have felt fine.

I started on day 5 and felt great in fact i really think it's helping me stay 100% x

I went to the chemist today for my weigh in I asked her about excercise not that I've ever done any lol but it's a new me. She told me she tells her clients not to do any excercise for at least 3 weeks when starting lipotrim.

By looks of it , different chemists tell us different things & I was told to start exercising from week2 but I went ahead& started on day2 & I felt ok so just do bit by bit & see how you feel :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

so glad i found this thread! I've been paying gym membership since January and have been only a handful of times. Start my LT Monday and hoping to get straight into the gym, albeit gently, my brother is up for going so i figured it should give me a bit of a push having someone with me usually i hide at the back out the way!

Well done all!!! :D

Hi, week 4 on LT, but I'm a regular to exercise anyway, I do Zumba 3 times a week, circuit training once a week, FX once a week and aerobics twice each so I was what they call a fit fatty, but I can still manage to do all my classes on LT, and my energy levels are better but that probally due to me being nearly 2 stone lighter this month ?

Back