Exercise.

KatHmum

Going for my first run in a very long time this morning and am feeling a little nervous. How many sessions of exercise do you guys average a week and what activities do you do? :)

When I'm feeling 100% I do a combination.

Powerlifting at the weekend- 90 minute session, followed by another 30 minutes either cardio or rope pulling/kettlebells

Weight sessions -3 day split & 1 extra day hitting weak areas again - usually arms and whatever else needs doing. It's either a traditional split or low rep/High rep

At home - tae bo 1 hour sessions before work or before bed, or shred or another jm workout (record all these off tv)

Sure everyone else will check in :)

I have a couple of great danes so i do an awfull lot of walking :).

I do go on te treadmill and bike from time to time if i have that extra bit of energy, but i do need to up my game a little, getting flabby inner thighs.

I'm considering zumba classes, they look rather fun

I tried zumba once, it takes a level of co-ordination I don't posses think the class were pretty relieved it was a one off for me! Would love to give weights a go a tip to the gym and a chat with a trainer is on the cards. Have got the shred dvd still in it's wrapper (bought over a year ago) might give it a go tonight if I'm feeling brave and the oh is not about . can anyone recommend a good yoga dvd? I want to mix it up a bit I get bored easily :)

Umm i need to exercise too! i used to go 4-5 times a week when i previously did this diet and it really helped, although some days i felt hungrier! however my body shape changed dramatically!

I never been able to run before, ive got rather large boobs and it bloody hurts even with 2 sports bra's on! but do let me know how you get on, with your run as i used to work in a gym and the most successful weight loser's ran ever session and did free weights to tone! I have a cross trainer at home i intend to start that today, actually having read this posts. im off now to get changed into my sweet gear! ohhhhh wish me luck its been a while!

3 miles in 35 mins am quite pleased I am also overly blessed in the boobie department and find my shock absorber bra and a tight lycra top do wonders. I found it hard going and it was hard not to take the short cut but now I feel amazing think the sunshine helps :)

Oh and good luck! x

I have a 32kk so I feel your pain, I wear my normal bra and put a sports bra or two over the top. Works a charm!!

I do Shred...results are amazing! Within a week to 10 days you can see a difference, and I only manage every other day!

Great stuff well done that's ace doing 3miles' the thought of half a mile tires me out lol! Well I put a normal bra on then 2 sports bras over the top and managed 20mins on my cross trainer I know that isn't much but this isn't as easy as the gym trainers I used to do an hour on them easy but this ones more like a stepper it's a Davina mccalls one from Argos! Kills I feel like I've ran the 3ne with you! Lol! Well I've decided to try and do 30 minutes of something everyday more, more on the days I'm not busy!

Back