Exercise?

babymumma2

Anyone know if we can exercise on this diet? I want to start 30ds again!

If you've got the energy, go for it! Just be aware it probably won't speed up your weight loss - it may even appear to slow it down as exercised muscles and joints tend to hold on to water.

So view exercise as a way of feeling fitter rather than losing weight. Also be aware that strenuous exercise may leave you feeling hungrier than usual - so don't go too mad!

Lily said:
If you've got the energy, go for it! Just be aware it probably won't speed up your weight loss - it may even appear to slow it down as exercised muscles and joints tend to hold on to water.

So view exercise as a way of feeling fitter rather than losing weight. Also be aware that strenuous exercise may leave you feeling hungrier than usual - so don't go too mad!

Thanks Lily. Maybe not for the moment then!! :s

How far are you in (on iPad and can't see) as I've been running and am really enjoying it. Nothing major, just 4-5 miles with plenty of walking in between :)

Bayboy said:
How far are you in (on iPad and can't see) as I've been running and am really enjoying it. Nothing major, just 4-5 miles with plenty of walking in between :)

Just finishing week 2. :)

When did you start running?

i would say about week three, and now am generally loving it. it feels good to be doing some exercise :)

CryLittleSister said:
Give me a week or two then lets start the shred together!

You're on!! :)

i can personally say exercise is working for me! go do it, but dont over do it!

I'm at mums this week so don't have my DVD with me!! ?

Starting 30ds tomorrow!! (Or today!) whichever way u look at it!! :)

good luck! and enjoy

First day of 30ds done!! Thought I was dying but didnt sweat as much as I have done in the past!! Is there because there's less of me to sweat?!?

Think I'm going to fall asleep with my sons today! Hopefully I'll wake up in a bit so I can do day2!! #sotired!!!

Woke up at 10.45pm!!! Grumbled all the way downstairs but did my DVD!! :)

2 days of 30ds and my knee is buggered up!!! Can't even walk!! Gutted!!!! :(

I've been doing 5 -8k runs daily whilst on ss, now I've gone upto ss+ I'm going to the grim twice a week too...

Not felt any effects from low calorie yet

Bayboy said:
I've been doing 5 -8k runs daily whilst on ss, now I've gone upto ss+ I'm going to the grim twice a week too...

Not felt any effects from low calorie yet

I can manage it but my knee won't let me. Just started yoga and got myself a Pilates DVD. I doubt my knee will withstand running. :(

for the record, ive been on stage 2 now for 2 weeks, and just run my first 10k..... it is achievable! :)

Back