Exercise

honeypop

Gold Member
My weigh in is tomorrow night at half 5

I have to train with my trainer at some point tomorrow but don't wanna do it after my meeting because its dinner time and bed time for my daughter.
Do u think I will weigh heavier after working out before a weigh in?

Hmm, no pretty sure that's not the case but not positive, I'm a member of a gym that I get weighed and measured in at once a month, but we only weigh in before we've started working out, but I think that's because you're measurements are slightly wider after exercise, don't think it's anything to do with weight x

Iv no idea Honeypop but i went for a looky at your pics... OMG!! well done you on your fab weight loss! you look great! just noticed your also from Belfast me too :)

Thanks Bernadette. I might weigh on my own scales tomorrow morning first then. They weighed me the same as sw scales last week.

Bernadette and mum said:
Hmm, no pretty sure that's not the case but not positive, I'm a member of a gym that I get weighed and measured in at once a month, but we only weigh in before we've started working out, but I think that's because you're measurements are slightly wider after exercise, don't think it's anything to do with weight x

Thank lilminx!!
I didn't think my pics where showing anymore cause it wouldn't let me view them on the app
Where about in Belfast r u from?

lilminx said:
Iv no idea Honeypop but i went for a looky at your pics... OMG!! well done you on your fab weight loss! you look great! just noticed your also from Belfast me too :)

i went to your profile for a looky so fab your loss... im from Carryduff live in Germany at the mo... you?

Thank u :)

I'm just back from Germany too. Was over there for Oktoberfest

How true it is I'm not sure, but I was told 1lt of water is 1lb inside, so if like me, you drink when you train I recon you will weigh slightly heavier post workout x

Last week i had to do my workout on Weds morning as i was too rough to do it on the Sunday (i was playing catch up with them for the rest of the week!). I usually drink 1.5l water before WI (i stop drinking by 1:30pm though so there's no water in my stomach by WI), i drank 1l during my workout then a half with lunch later on. I lost 2lbs and had been out that weekend, i was really hoping for a sts! If anything i think the exercise that morning helped. If i didn't usually work Weds i would do it that morning every week.

Back