Exercise?

tenaciousnat

Morning,

I'm after some suggestions from you please! I work full time, have two daughters and my partner lives away. I really struggle with exercise due to having the girls/job/lack of motivation but want a DVD or something that is actually manageable.

Has anyone got a decent DVD??? 30 day shred is killing me. Or a wii fit???
Any advice very welcome xxx

Hi tenaciousnat - I have very similar story to yours - but i also hate exercise with a passion esp workout dvds - one of the other members recommended Leslie Sansone walking dvds - have a look at youtube - there are loads of her different workouts on there ranging from 14 minutes to 2 hours - i love doing the 14 min one each morning (or I did until i sprained my ankle) and the 16 min is great too

I also have some 5 min workouts apps saved to my phone -again someone from the SW form recomended these to me - search daily workouts

Other than that I love to play Just Dance with the kids and also walking more - we've been walking to the local park rather than driving etc

Oooooh! I've just been on Youtube and Lesley Sansone workouts look perfect, certainly as a starting point! I could do that every day no bother!
Thanks Donna :)

Have u tried a yoga dvd or somethin like that. I like boxing so love billy blanks tae bo but the women on it are so buff its bloody annoying. Some gyms do a soft play for kids Mine does but my kids are too young for it.

Good luck with finding somethin you like. 30 day shread does get easier though.

Sarah xx

I use a yoga app, it lasts 20 min so I can do it just before bed and it doesn't need a lot of room for it!
X

Have u tried a yoga dvd or somethin like that. I like boxing so love billy blanks tae bo but the women on it are so buff its bloody annoying. Some gyms do a soft play for kids Mine does but my kids are too young for it.

Sarah xx

I used to TRY to do a ministry of sound work out and just ended up feeling inadequate... That one didn't last long! lol
X

I use a yoga app, it lasts 20 min so I can do it just before bed and it doesn't need a lot of room for it!
X
I've never really tried Yoga but will check that out too. Thanks xx

Sarah xx

Alas, the Gyms in lincs are way behind the times lol. I will persevere with the Shred, it was just mega soul destroying this week lol x

I did the Leslie Sansome 2 mile walk tonight on YouTube. It's ace!!! So chuffed I've found something I enjoy so thank you for the recommendation! Xxx

I also struggle to find time! small child and work so i bought an exersice bike!! so far i've used it every night and feel great for you!! x

X
I'd like to try yoga Fat-Harrie - what is the app called?

I used to TRY to do a ministry of sound work out and just ended up feeling inadequate... That one didn't last long! lol
X
I feel inadequate just thinking about trying to do it lol!

I did the Leslie Sansome 2 mile walk tonight on YouTube. It's ace!!! So chuffed I've found something I enjoy so thank you for the recommendation! Xxx
Glad you enjoyed it! So easy isn't it!

I also struggle to find time! small child and work so i bought an exersice bike!! so far i've used it every night and feel great for you!! x

Back