Total Solution Exercise

Hollie85

Hi all,

I know exabyte recommends 20 mins of light exercise a day. I just wondered what the maximum exercise time people have done without it effecting total solution and their weight loss?

Hi Hollie, don't think it's a case of affecting your weight loss it's because you won't have the energy to do more as ur only having 600cals and u might become light headed. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

It will definitely affect your weight loss if you do more than the recommended amount in your first few weeks. Basically what happens is that your body will go into starvation mode which means that it hangs on to every ounce of fat as reserves, and instead starts to use up muscle as fuel to keep going, which is obviously a bad thing, especially since your heart is one of those muscles. So the aim is to do gentle exercise which will tone you, but you dont want to be burning lots of calories which is what will send your body into shock and starvation mode.

Thanks for the responses. I was going to jog for 20 mins everyday but was considering doing exercises on a power plate for toning. Do you think this is to much on the diet ?

I reckon the power plate is a good way to exercise, as it's low impact and doesn't burn lots of calories, but you still get the toning benefits. At least at the beginning, I'd wait to do your jogging for a little while. But I'm no expert in any way shape or form, it's just my guess :)

Back