EXERCISE

I think its good and helps with toning as many have said, but I don't think it makes a huge different in weight loss. On the official LT website Fast Weight Loss with The Lipotrim Programme - Exercise it says

'The impact of exercise on weight loss is very small. A 35-mile run is required to use up 3500kcal necessary to lose 1 single pound of fat.'

I think its just a good think to keep your heart fit, and your body at a healthy balance (especially with the saggyness which is important to me :)

does it make any difference to your weekly weight if u dont exercise:confused:
I've been doing yoga and step excercises and feell much more toned so I would say yes but dont overdo it and drink even more water of course

I did exercise for tone and it really made it me extra healthy....

another 2lb off this morning when I got on my wii fit. Its such a good incentive to get going every day, happy bunny today now

mouse is that just in one day? ive just got a wii but cant get hold of the fit yet, prob another week

yes overnight weight loss, having a brill time on it and getting a waist for the first time ever lol

thats fab when did you start your diet? wat week u on

week 4 now and getting on fine after my good news today that's 1and 1/2 stone in a month yippee, you,ll have a ball with the wii, hula hoop, steps, slalom, yoga. I'll stop now cos you want one even more now sorry. Good luck when yours arrives though and keep me posted on your progress jackie

well i dont no bout that last week i lost 13lb, really dont no but its gotta have helped! i swam twice and power walks,toning infront of dance music channels i find encorporatin a bit of dance into it makes it fun and really enjoyable just imagine bein one of those super fit gorg people on tv, come on guys flick some channels on or put on some fav dance tunes and gud luck!!! ps shake that booty

i do that stick the dance channels on and boogie dogs look at me like im mad but its the only excersise i enjoy!

couldn't agree more but I make sure you close the blinds or the men in white coats will come knocking lol

i no i was totaly embarrased the otha day was doin some intensifing booty shakin,my blinds were only half closed,bf's mum was watching me i clocked her b4 she walked in the nosey cow hate havin an audience!! arrrrggg

nintendo £179 wii fit £69, best money I'll ever spend and I NEVER treat myself but hey I'm worth it lol

week 4 now and getting on fine after my good news today that's 1and 1/2 stone in a month yippee, you,ll have a ball with the wii, hula hoop, steps, slalom, yoga. I'll stop now cos you want one even more now sorry. Good luck when yours arrives though and keep me posted on your progress jackie

Will do hun, was gonna try the sports one but got major stomach again!!!! seem to have had it most of the week! im on my 3rd week wi monday im hoping to get over the 1 1/2 st then a weekend off, was aiming for 2st in a month, not sure if il get there but heres hoping xx

Back