Exercise

newlifenow

Hi girls

Just wondering what your views on exercise are? Its only now i feel i have energy to do it. My chemist said that exercise is irrelevant on this diet but surely you would loose more weight?

Of course you'll lose more hun but the amount you do is entirely down to how you feel. Be very careful not to overdo it at all.

BTW, madhousemum was looking for you and started a thread asking if anyone had seen you.

Everything going well?

I do 15-20mins of flexi bar and walk the dogs for 30mins through the woods, and all the basics such as hoovering every other day. I excercise to keep the energy up and for the endorpines, but I am going to bed a bit earlier to recouperate. I do rate the flexi bar tho for toning and raising your heart rate.

Flexi-bar?

i was wondering this
mind you i have been busy this week helping my friend move and running back and forth

i am going to start walking around the block at least a couple of times a week

which im hoping will progress into a jog and then a run when i lose some weight

i was wondering this
mind you i have been busy this week helping my friend move and running back and forth

i am going to start walking around the block at least a couple of times a week

which im hoping will progress into a jog and then a run when i lose some weight

Sounds like a plan doll :)

That flexi bar looks awesome!

my aim is to lose enough weight to join in my foster kids karate lessons, but right now i wouldnt get through the warm ups!

Its a goal though

I love it!

Back