• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

exercise

:cry:i just cant get the motivation to exercise. I no it will help with weight loss, but just dont want to. iv got a treadmill, exercise bike, ab trimmer weights and a whole stack full of workout dvds.id rather eat the free food than do exercise.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, can some1 help me get motivated, as i have the time to exercise.:wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Come on lady get on and do a bit, you will feel better for it, i have done it since i started on SW and can't beleive the difference from last time i did SW. Last time i lost 4 stones 9lbs and was a size 14, this time iv'e lost 4 stones 8.5lbs and am in a 10 bottoms and a 12 top so it does make a difference. Heres something to get you started. :whacky068:xxx

The trick is to find an exercise you like. Walking, hill-climbing (or hill-crawling if you're like me :D), boxercise . . . and then rotate it so you're not doing the same exercise every day. I do a mix of aerobics (Rosemary!), bike (not as often as I should, I admit) and yoga. There's a great yoga podcast by a guy called Chaz Rough if you want to do it in the comfort of your own home. It's yogamazing.com - I highly recommend it, esp. after a stressful day.

You can do it!

Snap ive got all the equipment too just lack the motivation to do it! Ive started setting small targets of walking (fast pace) on the treadmill for 20 mins 3 times a week then will build it up over the weeks that way if i feel like running i will if not i just walk.