Exercise

loobylou22

Just wondered if anyone has noticed a differance doing exercise on CD? I used to go running, but dont feel i have the energy at the moment and would faint if i even ran up the stairs. Il have to wait till i get into ketosis and give it a go.
Lou.xxx

I have started on SS, went to gym 2 times in my 1st week and by the fifth day I nearly fainted. My CDC advised me that if I want go to the gym I should be on 810.

I'm on day 8 and still feeling pretty tired. I don't think I have the energy to walk around my block, let alone walk for two or three miles.

I walk to and from work everyday, thats enough for me :p lol
Might start going on the Wii Fit more though!

i'm on week4 and have strted swimming twice a week and pilates once a week nothing to strenuos never liked exercise lol don't think it's making a diff to my losses will jus help tone everything up x

My councellor advised me not to go to gym, and too be honest tried the gym and couldn't do my normal routine which actually upset me:cry:....gonna try again tonight and see how it goes only been on cambridge 2 days after another restart so hoping i'll get more energy!!

you only need to look at my signature to know what I think haha!!I am however going to start swimming now I wont make the water level rise quite so much in the pool!!
xx

I donbt like exercise and havent got the energy at the mo either.

Once i am into my 3rd week on ss (i am on day 4) i will start swimming and also have the wii my fitness coach on its way for Mothers day so will try that too.

Ive been to the gym 3 times in my first week.. however I did notice I wasnt able to go at the pace I used to before. Im still planning on going to the gym over the weekend, but Ive relaxed my routine, and just go gently on the rowing machine and bike, rather than running on the treadmill as that made me dizzy.

Back