Exercise

Priceys

Hi all, I'm now starting on week 7 have been weighed today and have lost another 4lb bringing my total to 31.5lbs. :D(must work out how to do my ticker soon) I have noticed my body is shrinking but the tops of my arms are getting more wobbly it's as if they are being deflated. Can anybody reccomend excercise to help tone them up or does skin shrink on your arms like the rest of your body:confused:

I think best ones for upper arms are wall press ups with your elbows out to the sides standing as far from the wall as is comfortable and stair risers where you put your arms behind you on the stairs, (sofa or bed would do) and do push ups facing up and legs out in front if that makes sense!!

Well done on a great loss so far too!!!

Oh and the one where you hold a weight like a tin, put your elbow up by your ear, lightly support with the other hand, and lower and raise the weight down toward your shoulder blade.

Thankyou, am off to try them now will I need to do every day and if so how many reps do you think, I so want to wear sleaveless tops this summer

I do about 20 of each, the first two morning and night and build up from there. Just find what feels right. I should do more really.

It's a bit like pelvic floor, something I do when ever I sit down and have done for years. I could crack walnuts. Once you're in a habit you just do it. I'm almost there with the walking with the belly button touching the spine thing. Usually do this best when I'm walking the dogs but I try to pull in whenever I'm walking anywhere.

I do know one thing for sure, I don't do gyms.

:D

Back