Exercising before Weigh In

Debz1809

I ♥ SW!
Is this a good idea. I tend to drink lots of water when I am exercising. Myself and my best pal used to go to Zumba on a Monday night after weigh in but we were running out of time to get there for the class starting. Our consultant tends to talk alot :p (love her though)
We got told last week that there is now a new zumba class started in the same hall we get weighed in. Its an hour before our weigh in so we were going to go to that. I am a bit worried though that we will end up with a gain exercising that much before standing on the scales, what do you think? There would be no way that we could get rid of all the water we consume before weigh in!!:confused:

I think it would make a bit of a difference at first especially. But after the first wk u would be getting weighed after drinking the same amount of water in the exercise class so your weight losses should even out. You might find that if you weigh yourself before you go to the class you weigh a bit less than the sw scales though. Hope you understand my ramblings lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there

Thanks very much for that. I understood your rambling lol!!
I dont think I will do it this week, maybe next! I am desperate to get that wee half pound off this week to mk up my 1st stone.
I am not holding much hope as I am out tonight for dinner with hubby xXx

If you do it every week, it should even out and make no difference. And I cant imagine that you would put on sufficient in water retention to go over what you sweat out anyway.

There is talk of a group starting in our hall too - although it will be in the morning and I WI at night. I am pondering it.

I tend to do a run before weigh in , now i worried that if idont the scales will give a completely different result. so i guess what im say ing is that altho it might make a difference week 1 it wont have an impact thereafter................does this make sense? I think i have confused myself but know what i mean!!!

I'd agree with Little Strawberry

It would only be for the first week after that it would become the norm.

A bit like eating dinner before or after SW group on WI days. I always eat after which is usually about 9pm - I never eat that late normally.

Things we do for a small advantage eh?;)

Back