Exercising in a hotel... reckon it's possible?!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I'm away a lot over the next 2 weeks and as I'm SOOOO close to the next stone down and am at my lowest adult weight ever, I really don't want to ruin it. I'm staying in a hotel Sunday to Wednesday for a conference, so lots of sitting around listening to stuff, hotel breakfasts, buffet lunches and dinners out. I'm going to try and be as sensible as possible food wise but I'm thinking that getting some exercise in would be good. I could take my laptop with me and do exercise DVDs in my hotel room, think I should? I'm not sure anything jumping around would be a good idea though seeing as there'll be people in the room below!

i would! :D sod the other people!

ooo seen in yuor signature you've done Kettleworx, whats it like? xxx

HAve you checked if the hotel has a gym or pool, or reduced entry to a nearby one?

Ah you've just reminded me, I was going to check if it had one earlier and forgot! Will check but it's a Holiday Inn so I highly doubt it.

I reckon I should just get on and exercise in the room, just won't jump around too much! I loved Kettleworx but it slowed down my losses a lot (lost good inches though) so I didn't do a second round. Though I have got my own kettlebell routine that I put together that I do sometimes.

[SUP]You definitely should and who cares about the people in the room below you. It's not like you know them and will see them again so if it was me I'd jump away [/SUP]:p There are plenty of low impact alternatives you can do for the jumping bits that will still get your heart rate going!

Back