Exercising on SS?

mummypower

Just call me Anne x
Hi just wondered if anyone does any exercise whilst on ss?
I have been doing a fat burners class a couple of times a week, and also running 2 times a week, but not been ss'ing for a while!
Just wondered if it was too much on ss?

I was told to try and avoid raising my heart rate for the first couple of weeks to make sure that my body was properly established in ketosis and then I could exercise as I liked(just started on the treadmill this week) :)

Hey mp,well done on the exercise hun thats fab going!
I do ss+ and exercise quite abit.i do boxercise 2 times a wk and the gym too.your body will let you know what you are able for maybe take it easy for the 1st wk and see how you go from there,if you feel you are able to do more then go for it, just build it up gradually,but i think you will be fine to continue as i was doing my exercise plan before i started ss+ and i didnt feel dizzy or anything like that.i find that even though i have still a good bit to lose im not flabby or sagging anywhere due to exercising,so thats another great thing in exercises favour!
Elaine x

Aww Debs hope your feeling better soon, I was poorly last week with ear infection and sinusitis, better now thank god!

I didn't exercise for the first 3 weeks, apart from Ceroc dancing but that made me a bit dizzy. Now go to the gym and feel fine.

I changed gym recently and had an induction on with a Instructor who was, shall we put it, slightly negative about CD.
I was basically told to adopt the couch potato position for the rest of 'this insanity'. - Lovely, I have no qualms on that front and do not have to be told twice.

However, when he had got over his initial dissapointment about getting the fat bird and not the skinnie bit who was also being inducted by his colleage, I told him what I do in terms of excercise:-
  • 2x 3 hours tap classes a week.
  • 3 x 1 mile swims.
  • Anything from 2 to 4.5 miles around the office buildings every day.
So, not quite what he expected and on the whole not a bad week's work.
And although it was the food and the application thereof into the hole in my face which caused the titantic continental drift of fat, the stopping of this is making all the diference!
So, don't judge by appearence people. I think we are the most motivated in any gym - look at what we do each day!
Keep going people and do what is right for you - we are pretty amazing!
Ax:character00116:

Back