Exercising while on Lipotrim?

Predator

Silver Member
Good evening everyone!

I was just wondering, while on the Lipotrim diet, would doing any physical exercise i.e jogging, swimming, interrupt the weight loss effect that Lipotrim gives?

I am a rather large guy (18.2 stone) and surprisingly I've always been quite a gym enthusiast, but damn! I love my food and my computer too much! So I'm thinking that while I'm on Lipotrim (I haven't started it yet, I'm heading to the pharmacy to find out about it tomorrow) I could do some physical exercise, such as a bit of swimming and a few sauna sessions each week to add to the weight loss! :)

I would like some opinions on you Lipotrim veterans out there whether you have the energy to do such a thing :)

Oh, and one last thing. Does the weight loss come reliably while you remain on the diet? I would really love to get into shape by the end of June, I'm thinking a few stone of weight loss, from 18.2 to maybe... well, around 15? Is this possible?

This forum has really inspired me to change, I've read some really motivating posts! Good job everyone who reads this!

Hi and welcome to lipotrim, and good luck for your weight loss journey.
There are quite a few threads here over the last few days on exercise, have a look around and there are mixed views.
I personally didnt start exercising until around week 3 and gradually built it up since then. I am now doing 50 sit ups each evening, walking 4-5 times a week, approx 3 miles and some aerobic exercises on sky tv. I will look some of the links for the threads for you and post here.
Good luck and men seem to lose on average a stone and a half a month, much quicker than women.

Energy levels dont really come to you until you hit ketosis, anything from around day 3 onwards, but in the beginning you may experience some light headedness, so just take it easy and listen to your body and when it says stop, just stop. I was definitely 3 weeks before I felt like any exercise, although prior to that my energy levels had risen, but the only exercise I was doing until week 3 was spring cleaning. I am sure whoever you live with would love you to start hoovering and dusting the house, so you would be much appreciated lol.

Thanks alot for the links and advice :) I appreciate it loads and hopefully others will come and see a nice little collection of links that can also help them too :D

All this is so very new to me and I'm really excited, after seeing all the achievemenst people have made with their weight it's a serious motivation drive!

Yes Aaron, it is a really great site and full of motivation. Have you had a look at the inspirational pictures at the top of the forum?

I dont think I would have stuck lipotrim out if it hadnt been for all the help and advise on this forum.

Hi Aaron, just wandered how you got on with the diet, i've just started on LT ( on day 3 now ) I'm 20 stone at the mo and 6.1 and really want to see quick results, so is the gym a good idea aswell?

Men seem to lose weight alot faster than us ladies and you will see terrific results if you stick with it :) I would just take it easy for at least 2 weeks, maybe just walking, then when you feel ready do what ever exercise you feel is right for you. Good luck x

You will def be able to go to the gym however not for the first week / two weeks..
Its not that your not allowed, its just that u wont be able - your body will be going thru detox and you will feel quite weak for the first week/2 weeks..
Expect to lose 2 stone in the first month, and between a stone - stone and half each month after..
Good luck xx

thanks ladies :O) think i've gone into keytosis today, other half has said i have breath of death lol and felt a bit more energetic today, i've drunk shed loads of water aswell, i've done a ketostix test and it was neg, is that right?

hi petebear, i have done enough research about this ketosis to tell you that you might be in ketosis and still have a negative stick because the more water you drink, the more diluted your urine.i have loads of ketostix and am kind of thinking why did i bother. the best time to use it is first urine in the morning. i bet you will have a trace except you have been drinking water through the night. i hope this helps

hey there, ive just started the day and feel fine at the moment so going to try do some light exercise later :)

Can anyone advise me please on the best exercise to do whilst on lipotrim?

Thanks xx

Hi girls, wow been a while since I posted this, over 3 years now!!! lol

Lipotrim was a good diet, bit on the expensive side for me so I decided to do Exante instead :)

I didn't really have the energy to do exercise while on the diet, I did a bit of stuff like light cycling though just to keep things rolling :p

You don't really need to do alot of cardio as already burning body fat on LT, toning exercises are best like swimming, yoga, walking, anything really that you feel up to, i go swimming rarely though i must start more often, i go to zumba once a week, walk alot, and going to start going to a class called body Jam?? my teenage daughters go to zumba with me and want to go to body jam too, lots of current dance music (which I love) and faster than zumba which I find.. ok, so fingers crossed i don't look a complete wally lol.

Back