exersice ( abit long)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by metrognome, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i think i am going to start today, i keep using the excuse that i dont have time :eek:
    well sitting thinking about it last night and i have really all the time in the world.

excuse 1 was i cant do it in the morning as other half gone to bed, well tough!! so i shall get the wii fit out and do a bit on there :p

excuse 2 was i cant do it during the day as i am at work, i am sat on a taxi rank all day and can be sat there upto an hour before getting a job so i can walk up and down the rank a few times, and also when the traffice gets to bad i take my lunch and go sit on the seafront for an hour so i can walk abit then aswell :p

no more excuses for me, i do absolutley no exercise what so ever so every little bit of walking should help shouldn't it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for taking the initiative and doing something Hun!!!
    I sit at a desk all day at work too, but I now do leg raises whilst sat down and also find an excuse to go for a wander - taking paperwork around building etc!

Keep it up and it will definitely make a difference!
    xx

4. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    me to im starting today - just updating my ipod then walking to get the bus to the gym - my excuse was i have to get two buses to gym - but ill walk to get the longer bus stop so it will be 1 bus plus exercise b4 i start - ill update how the 1st day went eeekkkk

5. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done you! Little and often is a good method for exercise. It's better to do 10 minutes per day of activity that makes you a bit hot and puffy, than one big effort of say, a run (or whatever) once a week. Little and often is what will help burn fat, raise your metabolism and make you feel fitter.

Good on you :D

6. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks,
    well the wii fit didnt happen as niece knocked the door and has just left noe i have to go to work, but i shall walk about this afternoon somehow

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.