• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

exersice ( abit long)

metrognome

is getting better at it
S: 17st10lb C: 15st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.11%)
i think i am going to start today, i keep using the excuse that i dont have time :eek:
well sitting thinking about it last night and i have really all the time in the world.

excuse 1 was i cant do it in the morning as other half gone to bed, well tough!! so i shall get the wii fit out and do a bit on there :p

excuse 2 was i cant do it during the day as i am at work, i am sat on a taxi rank all day and can be sat there upto an hour before getting a job so i can walk up and down the rank a few times, and also when the traffice gets to bad i take my lunch and go sit on the seafront for an hour so i can walk abit then aswell :p

no more excuses for me, i do absolutley no exercise what so ever so every little bit of walking should help shouldn't it?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Well done for taking the initiative and doing something Hun!!!
I sit at a desk all day at work too, but I now do leg raises whilst sat down and also find an excuse to go for a wander - taking paperwork around building etc!

Keep it up and it will definitely make a difference!
xx

VITFA

me to im starting today - just updating my ipod then walking to get the bus to the gym - my excuse was i have to get two buses to gym - but ill walk to get the longer bus stop so it will be 1 bus plus exercise b4 i start - ill update how the 1st day went eeekkkk

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
Well done you! Little and often is a good method for exercise. It's better to do 10 minutes per day of activity that makes you a bit hot and puffy, than one big effort of say, a run (or whatever) once a week. Little and often is what will help burn fat, raise your metabolism and make you feel fitter.

Good on you :D

metrognome

is getting better at it
S: 17st10lb C: 15st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.11%)
thanks,
well the wii fit didnt happen as niece knocked the door and has just left noe i have to go to work, but i shall walk about this afternoon somehow