exersice ( abit long)

metrognome

is getting better at it
i think i am going to start today, i keep using the excuse that i dont have time :eek:
well sitting thinking about it last night and i have really all the time in the world.

excuse 1 was i cant do it in the morning as other half gone to bed, well tough!! so i shall get the wii fit out and do a bit on there :p

excuse 2 was i cant do it during the day as i am at work, i am sat on a taxi rank all day and can be sat there upto an hour before getting a job so i can walk up and down the rank a few times, and also when the traffice gets to bad i take my lunch and go sit on the seafront for an hour so i can walk abit then aswell :p

no more excuses for me, i do absolutley no exercise what so ever so every little bit of walking should help shouldn't it?

Well done for taking the initiative and doing something Hun!!!
I sit at a desk all day at work too, but I now do leg raises whilst sat down and also find an excuse to go for a wander - taking paperwork around building etc!

Keep it up and it will definitely make a difference!
xx

me to im starting today - just updating my ipod then walking to get the bus to the gym - my excuse was i have to get two buses to gym - but ill walk to get the longer bus stop so it will be 1 bus plus exercise b4 i start - ill update how the 1st day went eeekkkk

Well done you! Little and often is a good method for exercise. It's better to do 10 minutes per day of activity that makes you a bit hot and puffy, than one big effort of say, a run (or whatever) once a week. Little and often is what will help burn fat, raise your metabolism and make you feel fitter.

Good on you :D

thanks,
well the wii fit didnt happen as niece knocked the door and has just left noe i have to go to work, but i shall walk about this afternoon somehow

Back