Exhaustion

xeilidhx

Gold Member
Don't know if it's anything to do with this diet or not, but I'm starting to feel really down with how exhausted I've been for the last two weeks :( it started after my viral gastroenteritis and it's not as bad that I can't do anything but if I could id be sleeping all day! I'm managing to go to work, short jogs and that's about it. Everything just swans mentally and physically exhausting :( jut needed to vent!

I have to say I am the same. I felt especially tired for the last two days and we just returned from a lovely break in the Alsace region France so its not because I am overworked. I think it is the diet, hope you will feel more upbeat soon.

I don't understand how January to now was fine and the last two weeks I've been so shattered :( hope it disappears sharpish, I've got too much to do to be this tired! X

Ps I'm so jealous you've been to the Alsace! Strasbourg is one of my all time favourite places!!

I know its sooo beautiful we had a fabulous break and I only gained 1.3kg in 8 days, inspite of indulging in some seriously good food and the odd glass of Cremant (Alsatian Champagne).
3 days of attack and I am back to what I was before :)

Back