experiment help pls

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
i've had a rubbish few weeks weightloss wise and i think i must be doing something wrong.
so what i'm asking of u lovely people is to each do me a menu for a day including snacks and syns and i will follow one eat day and hopefully i will have a nice loss next week.
i love cooking and my family eats what i do week pretty empty this week so anything goes. thanks
will let u know in a diary (on other board) what i think to everything
thanks in advance

Red Day

Breakfast:- Syn free (morrissons or 1 syn sausages Tesco) with lost of lean bacon, mushrooms and fried eggs (frylight) and a fried tomato.

Lunch:- Chicken and bacon salad. Sliced chicken breast with bacon (not fat). Serve on a bed of salad and top with sliced boiled eggs and a drizzle of extra light mayo (0.5 syns per tbsp) or any other low fat salad dressing. Have a HEXB Jacket potato.

Dinner:- Chicken New Yorker. Chicken spread with some BBQ spread and bake (0.5 syn per tbsp) and then top with bacon and cheese (HEXA). Bake until cooked through. Serve with salad or veggies and a HEXB of potato wedges.

Add your other HEXA as milk or extra cheese. Syns will be used on your mayo, spread and bake, butter etc.

Have mullerlights and fruit and veggies for snacks.

Check out peoples food diaries above to get some ideas too! If peeps are eating it, then you know it's tried and tested (so to speak!)

Red day

Brekkie - 2 weetabix (hexb) and milk (hexa)
add banana or other free fruit and/or natural VLF yogurt on top

snack - Free yogurt and 1 Alpen Light bar (1/2 HexB)

Lunch - Bacon and mushroom omelette. chop and dry fry the bacon and mushrooms (or use a bit of frylite). Beat 2 or 3 eggs together. Pour onto the top of the cooked bacon. Once the bottom is cooked, place under the grill and grill until golden brown. it fluffs the omelette up nicely. Serve with salad if you want or eat it as it is.

snack - sliced melon and 1 x Alpen Light Bar (other 1/2 HexB)

Dinner - Chicken and bacon wrap. Slice a pocket in a chicken breast fillet. Fill with cottage cheese and chives. wrap the chicken breast in three rashers of bacon (visible fat removed) cook in the oven for 30-35 mins (200 degrees). Serve with swede and leek mash. (boil chopped swede and leeks. Once cooked, mash the sweded adding a drop of milk. Add leeks and mash again.) carrots and mange tout peas and gravy. (use gravy as syns)

Supper - 1 pack of Asda good for you pretzels. (4 1/2 syns) and a tub of cheese and chive smooth cottage cheese (or equivalent) to dip the pretzels in

mmm, now I'm hungry LOL.

Green Day:

B - Baked beans and eggs on toast (HE b)

L - Pasta N Sauce with lots of veggies!

D - Tomato risotto with sweetcorn and chick peas

Snacks - fruit, mullerlight and veg.

Green Day

Breakfast - "Big and Hearty!"
Quorn sausages, baked beans or tinned tomatoes, mushrooms cooked in frylight, tinned new potatoes (fried), egg.

Lunch
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce (Syn free), made into a pasta bake: Make up pasta sauce as instructed on packet, but use water instead of the milk and butter. Once cooked, remove from heat and add chopped mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn and peppers. Pour into a baking dish. Sprinkle over with an allowance of grated cheese and grill until cheese has melted.
Tea
Smash pizza:
Make up some smash into a firm mash. Put oven onto high heat, spray a baking tray with frylight and shape the mash into a "pizza" base - thin works better. Spray top with frylight and bake in oven until firm and crispy.
Meanwhile, heat up passata with crushed garlic and mixed herbs. When "Pizza" base is cooked, remove from oven and spread over the tomato style sauce. Sprinkle over - chopped mushrooms, sweetcorn, peppers and olives (1 syn for 4), sprinkle over with an allowance of cheese and grill until cheese has melted.
My 3 year old Daughter loves this one too!!!

Back