Explain a gain

Angela1

Silver Member
Gained 2.5 this week!! Not gained before on Cambridge. Don't understand, did SS all week again and have had a diarrhea bug since Monday morning. Having poohed for England I would have expected to be 3 or 4 lbs down? Can anyone explain?:cry:

hi angela, sorry to hear you haven't been well, not sure but I would think that the bug is the culprit here, you have probably gone into water rentention mode if you have been losing lots of fluid with diarrhoea.
hope you feel better soon, the losses will show eventually so don't despair.
xx

I think the bug too.
When we are unwell, the bod tends to hold onto everything it can as a form of self preservation. I would ring your CDC re having a small protein meal at the very least while you are not well. A little chicken and vegetables can work wonders and help you feel better. :)

yep. Will be 'the bug'. I tend to put on when I'm not well. Annoying isn't it :(

Every time I have had a shake I have had d 30 mins after it. Starved it out and have had porridge tonight. No reaction tonight after 3hrs. If I had eaten anything in the last few days I think I would have thrown up. Ok now though but still heavy.

Back