EXPLOSION

claddagh

This time it wasnt my jeans LOL

I went home after work to prepare my chicken soup and was really looking forward to the savory taste. My last chicken soup and I was going to enjoy it. I decided I would make it kind of thick, so it would be nice and creamy!! I boiled the kettle and put a tiny drop of water into my shaker and blended the soup, normally I mix it in the bowl then, but for a change I said id shake it up in the beaker....BIG MISTAKE. THE LID FLEW OFF, HIT ME IN THE FACE...Along with my chicken soup all over the kitchen, me and my poor mother LOL. I got such a shock, and couldnt stop laughing..then it dawned on me it was my last soup :( not so funny then. Anyway I thought id share my stupid moment of the day.

i am so glad i'm not the only one that tried that!!! last time when i was LT i did that! also tried to use a smoothie maker type blender to do, but with hot water - let me tell you the same thing happens!!!

very messy.

Sorry about your last soup tho! that's very unlucky! xxx

Oh my word,,,so that is why they say dont blend anything hot in the shaker!!

What did you do? Did you have nothing to eat then??? Poor you, if so.......or did you have some shakes instead.

So, lesson learnt - dont do it again :) Joking aside, hope you didnt get burnt, or you mum!

Yes I always thought that they said dont put anything hot in it, because it might melt! but after id put it in the dish washer I thought id give it a go....never again.lol

I took a shake, strawberry...that I had for brekky and lunch lol..so I was kinda sick of them at that stage. Although I dont mind the taste of them at all.
Nope didnt get burnt thank god!! And iv to much padding for the smack of the lid to have hurt me haha.;)

Back