Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Cookbook - do you have it to hand?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by StaceyUK, 6 January 2010 Social URL.

1. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I forgot that I took mine to America and left it with my sisters! Can anyone please give me the lentil, bacon & tomato soup recipe please?! I wanted to make it for lunch today!

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoJosing

JoJosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(30.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi stacy

198g bacon 2 garlic cloves 1 tsp grated ginger 2 sticks of celery 1 large potato diced 1 large carrot diced 908ml stock or water 1tbsp curry powder 127g dried lentils 6 plum tomatoes 2/3 tbsp corriander salt and pepper.

1 fry bacon for 2/3 mins add veg and fry for 1/2 mins more

2 Add all other ingredients except corriander and seasoning cover and simmer for for 15/20 mins.

3 stir in coriander and season.

HTH

Jo

4. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you so much! Knew I should've added fresh coriander to my shopping last night. I had it in my hand and then put it back! Grr...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.