Extra Easy: Costa coffee

I'm meeting a friend in Costa today so I will use my he a on a skinny latte and then have a auger free syrup shot!! Shake none of the food is sw friendly!

I'm meeting a friend in Costa today so I will use my he a on a skinny latte and then have a auger free syrup shot!! Shake none of the food is sw friendly!

No I've checked the calories in most Costa food and the syns are horrendous! Makes me realise what I used to stick down my neck without thinking about it. No wonder I'm so heavy!!

I used to have a large latte with 2 shot of caramel syrup. And a chocolate muffin! As a snack!! I never even thought about it!

I used to have a large latte with 2 shot of caramel syrup. And a chocolate muffin! As a snack!! I never even thought about it!

I read somewhere that the lemon and poppy seed muffins were healthier and so I used to have one of those with a regular latte and think I was being good! It's actually about 25 syns worth just for the muffin :eek:

I read somewhere that the lemon and poppy seed muffins were healthier and so I used to have one of those with a regular latte and think I was being good! It's actually about 25 syns worth just for the muffin :eek:

Lol. This happened to me on my first day. Hubby had skinny poppyseed and lemon muffin and fortunately I said no thanks, then looked up syns and nearly died!

Thank you - I never realised there were sugar free syrups... I'm wondering if the coffee shop at the train station have them in, as an Americano with a shot of hazelnut keeps me awake on the train home in the am!

Can anyone help....I went to Costa coffee for lunch and the only non bread item was italian mozzarella and slow roasted tomato pasta. Does anyone know the syn value please?? Thanks!!

Can anyone help....I went to Costa coffee for lunch and the only non bread item was italian mozzarella and slow roasted tomato pasta. Does anyone know the syn value please?? Thanks!!
I had the exact same thing on Tuesday. When I looked it up it was 16.5onEE but I didnt eat the dressing, anyway a big debate started on FB on my SW page and we concluded it was really about 6 syns on green or EE.

What was the debate about? Did you look up the values on the slimming world website? Someone on another site entered the calorie content on the sw calculator with pasta being a free food which gave a syn value of 8.5

Sent from my LG-D802 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What was the debate about? Did you look up the values on the slimming world website? Someone on another site entered the calorie content on the sw calculator with pasta being a free food which gave a syn value of 8.5 Sent from my LG-D802 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I didn't have the packaging with me to look it up. But there is an m&s one which is only 3 syns and I didn't use the dressing. Hence the debate. I just made sure I didn't have any syns for the rest of the day

# You are an coffee angel! To the coffee shop!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha, yep I love my morning visits to the coffee shop. I could easily save £60 a month by not going but I have given enough of my treats up and this makes me feel 'normal' lol

Sorry to drag up an old post, but I LOVE my soya lattes, and was wondering if anyone knew how many syns I would need to take off if I classed the soya as my hexa?

I brought a black iced Frap today minus the milk it was gorge :)

image-1107587305.jpg

Back