1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy diary!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by rhilings, 18 July 2011 Social URL.

1. rhilings

rhilings Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I've decided to jump in at the deep end and keep a diary for all you lovely people to read! I'm going to be COMPLETELY honest, if I have bad days I'll post all the gory (delicious) details!
    I'm going to be sticking to extra easy, I can't really get my head around red/green days so I'm making it simple for myself!

I tend to not measure the milk in my coffee, I only have one a day and I'd go mad without it!

Day 1

Breakfast: Coffee, splash of milk, 3 sugars :eek: - I'm gonna say around 6 syns, they weren't small sugars, lol. Think I need to get some sweetener...
    Grapes, banana
    Activia intensely creamy yogurt - 2.5 syns

Snack: 2 x Ryvita (HExB) with 2 x Diarylea triangles (HExA)

Lunch: Made some vegetable soup so I had a bowl of that - syn free!

I'll update as I go! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.