Extra Easy: Extra Easy followers - can i ask how you did in your first week

congrats on your losses :) my first week on EE i lost 6lb, my second weigh in is wednesdy, fingers crossed for that as i was at a bbq on saturday and faltered a little! was straight back on the plan the next day tho so i might get away with it lol

EE got me to my 3 stone award in about 5 months, only affter that did I need to introduce Red as things started to slow down. I think it is better than green for weight loss as you are eating less carbs- I eat so much pasta/rice on green and get bloated, on EE at least there is meat with the pasta so less pasta itsself!
In my eyes Green is the most fun but Red is the best for losses- EE is good to start with, you are better holding off on Red until you need to boost later on as it will help pick things up if they slow down. :)

Just done my first week on E E and had a 4lb loss. Really pleased with that so hoping I can loose 1-2lb a week from now on. xx:)

I cannot praise EE enough! I think after a few months it becomes your lifestyle and all comes naturally. Id definitely recommend EE if you want to boost your weightloss the other plans didnt fit into my lifestyle. Also I've learnt to use my syns as a treat dont think at the end of the day ooh iv still got 6 syns to use just forget about them. I know a lot of ladies to who go out their way to use up all of their syns. You dont have to they are just there to keep you on track if you want to indulge in a little something

Doing EE from home and first week was 1lb, second week 3lb loss. Third week, today, just weighed and STS :( But I'm not very overweight and don't have stones and stones to loose. I'm hoping this might be why it's a little harder..but I really am trying so hard!

for most people the first weeks big loss is mainly water retention coming off, if you were hydrating well to begin with then you perhaps wouldnt see such a big loss in your first week. I was hydrating, but with diet pepsi, i dont think that counts haha, i was on 2L a day :O a 2L bottle does me a week now.

i also think its normal to have a little or no loss in the 3rd or 4th week - this is likely your metabolism catching up to your new eating habits, you'll lose again next week, just keep at it and dont lose heart - you've done really well!

Hey cupcaker, artemys is right- there is often a sts at the start after.a big loss as the body is sort of in shock! Keep going though, it'll catch up :) x

I am currently 2 days into my first week, first time ever doing SW! Finding it a bit difficult as i have done WW before, and am used to being starving because I am saving my points, so now I can eat as much as i want of certain foods, so therefore am not expecting a weight loss at all on Tuesday!! Nevertheless, i hope to be pleasantly surprised! Xx

I started SW the last week in May, and got really confused with my diary. The ladies all recommended EE to me because it's the easiest one to follow. It's the first time I've stuck to a diet consistently and I can count on one hand the days I've gone over,,,and they've been things like a birthday party...a special occasion. I've never had a big loss, but I won't let myself get disheartened, I seem to have one good week, and one not so good, but I've not put on- on any week, and only -sts once. I've lost 2 stones 3.5lbs, and not once have I felt hungry. I can't really get my head round the syns, because I never have enough. I was told I should try to "up" them, quite a few times, and I would lose more, but it doesn't make any sense to me, because I'm not hungry, and not depriving myself of anything I want, I've just learned to eat differently, and now I don't even think about it. When I tried to have more, it was always at the end of the day when I totted up my daily intake (I still like to keep a diary every day, it helps me) then I would have something just for the sake of it, and to my mind that was extra calories that I didn't need...so now I STILL don't have enough! On the other plans where you can have 2 x HE As, and Bs,...well I have a job to eat 1 of each, let alone any more. I'm a slow loser, but still a loser...if it takes a bit longer than so be it...I put it down to my age.lol! Whatever you decide, if you use more calories then you take in, the weight will come off, and really, that's it in a nutshell, whatever you decide, good luck x

Back