Extra Easy food diary anyone??

Lianna

Silver Member
Please has anyone got one of these online that i can print out?? Lianna Xxx

I don't think there is one unfortunately... I think you can print out your food diaries after filling them on lifeline online but I don't know if you can print blank ones to fill in yourself. How about starting a diary here on the forum in the food diary section? Its great and a huge amount of people share their food diaries there so you can see what everyone else is eating for ideas etc.

If you'd rather have a paper diary to fill, I have a few spare ones so if you send me a private message with your email address, I can scan and email you a copy and you can then print off as many as you want! :D

I just like writing it down as i eat stuff so i dont go off track i will send you my email thank you X

im sure someone posted one on here ages ago and there was a link to it but i cant find it, it was the normal one before extra easy,

i just get myself a nice little note pad and use that

Has anyone got one please?? i have run out and need one as i cant stick on plan without one :-(!!! Xx

i use a diary to write all my meals in. i have a small one i put in my handbag for snacks when out and about etc. this helps me to stay on plan.

Back